Stoke-on-Trent City Council’s Leisure centres are offering families of Stoke-on-Trent a full day of fun-packed activities during February half term week 2022.
Fenton Manor will host the following activities: Morning Inflatable swim sessions 10.15-11.45am Monday-Wednesday Only
Morning aqua tots sessions 10.15-11.45am Monday-Wednesday Only
Family swim sessions in the afternoons
12.15-13.45and 14.00-15.30 Monday-Wednesday only
Please follow the link below, download the ActiveStoke app or call 01782 233222 to book.
Visitors will also be able to use a host of other facilities at Fenton Manor, including the arenas for activities such as football, badminton and basketball.
Please note that Fenton Manor’s pools will be closed from Thursday 24 February for essential maintenance and will re-open on Monday 28 February.
Dimensions will host the following activities:
Pool sessions are as follows –
- Monday – Leisure Swims – 10.00-11.30, 12.00-13.30, 14.00-15.30, 16.00-17.30,
- Tuesday – AquaTots – 09.30-10.30, Leisure Swims – 11.00-12.30, 13.00-14.30, 15.00-16.30, 17.00-18.30.
- Wednesday AquaTots – 09.30-10.30, Leisure Swims – 11.00-12.30, 13.00-14.30, 15.00-16.30, 17.00-18.30.
- Thursday – AquaTots – 09.30-10.30, Leisure Swims – 11.00-12.30, 13.00-14.30, 15.00-16.30, 17.00-18.30, Aqua Fit -18.45-19.30.
- Friday – Leisure Swims – 11.30-13.00, 13.30-15.00.
- Saturday – Leisure Swims – 10.00-11.30, 12.00-13.30, 14.00-15.30, 16.00-17.30
- Sunday – Leisure Swims – 10.00-11.30, 12.00-13.30, 14.00-15.30, 16.00-17.30
Please follow the link below, download the ActiveStoke app or call 01782 233500 to book.
In partnership with Port Vale foundation, Dimensions hosts a football and sports camp, Monday 21st Feb – Thursday 24th Feb 2022 09.00-15.30.
The Wallace Centre will host the following activities:
- Children go free for any Parent and Child exercise classes
- Jump 2 It Trampolining will also be hosting sessions at the centre during half term
New Horizons Sport & Leisure centre will host the following activities:
- Sports hall mixed activities: Monday to Friday 10:00am-16:00pm (includes bouncy castle, softplay, giant games, football and table tennis) – £5 per day
- Floats and toys Pool Sessions: Monday 21 February to Wednesday 23 February 10:00am – 12:30 & 13:00pm – 15:30pm. – £4 per session
- Inflatable aqua run sessions: Thursday 24 – Friday 25 Feb 10:00 – 11:30, 12:00 – 13:30 & 14:00 – 15:30. £5 per session
- Day Pass – A day pass includes one full day access to the sports hall and oneof the available swimming sessions for £7.50.
Cllr Lorraine Beardmore, Cabinet member for leisure, culture and public health said: “Half term is always a busy time at our leisure centres right across Stoke-on-Trent. This fantastic range of activities available in our leisure centres means you can have a whole day of fun-filled activities in one location. “I would encourage residents to book their places now as they always get full very quickly.”
For the latest information about all of Stoke-on-Trent’s City Council’s leisure centres, please download the ActiveStoke app, which allows members and non-members to book activities.